Text Size
Monday, September 25, 2023

While childcare may be necessary for some to conduct their business activity, don’t mistake this as a deductible business expense. The I.R.S. considers babysitting to fall within the childcare credit, which is reported separately using I.R.S. Form 2441. You will need each childcare provider’s name, address, taxpayer identification number, and the amount paid for the year.