WHY VOTE IN THE IBOAI BOARD ELECTION?
- This is your opportunity to make your voice heard! The IBOAI Board represents all IBOs and it’s important to help select Board Members who will act in the best interest of all IBOs.
- IBOs currently qualified at the Platinum level and above are eligible to vote annually for new members of the IBOAI Board of Directors.
- We are the ONLY Business in our industry with a trade association that affords its “IBOs” the right to participate in the election of a Board of Directors comprised exclusively of IBOs.
WHAT IS THE IBOAI?
- YOUR Trade Association – your direct line to AMWAY Corporate Leadership – led by 15 IBO Leaders currently qualified at the Diamond level or higher.
- Your IBOAI membership benefits you greatly! For just $12 annually, you have a membership and representation in all aspects of your Business, now and in the future.
- The IBOAI takes an active role in providing information and creating a positive environment for your Business through the IBOAI.com website, its quarterly electronic newsletter, and maintaining a presence in social media:
- IBOAI “The Voice” an electronic newsletter is distributed quarterly and posted on the website to keep members up to date on business news, events, and more.
- Additional online resources include: Bookkeeping 101, by Joe DePetris, Social Media Reference Guide, and Music & Video Copyright Information and Guide
- The IBOAI Board is structured into the following committees:
• Executive Committee • Awards & Recognition
• Business Operations • Governance & Oversight
• Hearing & Disputes • Legal & Ethics
• Marketing Advisory Committee (MAC)
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THE IBOAI BOARD?
- The IBOAI Board advises and consults with Amway Corporation on every facet of the Business to ensure your voice is heard!
- The IBOAI Board proactively develops and creates new ideas for recommendation to Amway relative to products, policies, and rules.
- Prior to final action, Amway submits to the IBOAI Board for discussion, evaluation, and recommendation all proposed new policies, proposed policy changes, or changes to the IBO contract, including the Compensation Plan and Rules of Conduct, which may materially affect IBOs.
- The Board of Directors meets formally four times a year and spends countless hours between Board meetings on conference calls and attending additional meetings – continually working to sustain the best Business for generations to come.
- The IBOAI, in conjunction with Amway, provides a confidential dispute resolution process, the rules and substance of which cannot be changed or modified without the consent of the IBOAI Board and Amway.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE! TAKE A FEW MINUTES AND VOTE!
ELECTION RUNS SEPTEMBER 23 TO OCTOBER 7, 2019.